Topic: Bonehead christmas special: Generous and Stingy

I know, I know.. Christmas is over mini/sad
But I couldn't upload my movie during those 2 days because of the new site! mini/smile
And yes, the quality is crappy.. It's that stupid youtube-uploader.. Any tips for that btw mini/lol

I hope that all of you had a wonderful christmas and that you'll have fun watching my new movie!
Youtube it!

Moderator edit: Remember to include the [Release] tag in your thread title!  Thanks.   See the How to post (READ THIS!) thread more more details.

-GS

I'm a bonehead.. But not in making movies! mini/wink

Re: Bonehead christmas special: Generous and Stingy

You forgot to add [Release] to the start of the title mini/wink

-Steve

Woops! Thanks man! mini/tonguemini/lol

Hehe, simple yet funny plot. I liked how you introduced the room and the lottery-presenter had some funny lines. The soundeffects were sounding too hard though, you made some grammatical faults in your voice acting too. But I have to say I laughed out loud and I can't wait for your next film. mini/mrgreen

Hahaha Thanks Bastetta,  After making the movie and watching it several times, I mentioned the grammatical faults.. Like 'not happy' is just 'unhappy' and 'I hope nobody is going to intruding me now'! Maybe (If I have some time..), I'll correct those faults! mini/smile

-GS