Topic: CANNONBALL HEAD SHOT

Finally I had time to animate something, what a busy weekend. Enjoy! Watch in HD! mini/bigsmile

YouTube

Last edited by filmyguy (January 26, 2009 (05:52pm))

Re: CANNONBALL HEAD SHOT

Best idea. Love it.

Perfectly executed. The bob on the hat was a nice touch.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Thanks, guys. I'm glad you liked it. mini/bigsmile

That's weird though, last night I saw a "watch in HD" link below the video, yet now I don't see it anymore. Can anyone else see it?

It's there. Don't worry.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Hazzat wrote:

It's there. Don't worry.

Oh ok, I'm on a different computer now so maybe that's the reason, though I really don't see how that can be. mini/confused

I left you my comment on youtube

Very nice.

How did you do the cannon ball flying through the air. It's sort of hard to see in the video

Cannon is spelled with three 'n's by the way mini/wink

Last edited by ImperialScouts (January 26, 2009 (05:10pm))

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3275/3140557244_9e281a778c_o.jpg

ImperialScouts wrote:

Very nice.

How did you do the cannon ball flying through the air. It's sort of hard to see in the video

I was wondering how you spelt that actually, both ways cannon and canon don't have a red line under them, they usually do if a word is spelt wrong. So I just spelt it canon, I didn't care to look it up, thanks for letting me know! mini/mrgreen

But anyway, thanks, man.
Btw, the cannon ball is never in mid-air in that shot, it's attached to the guys head the whole time, that's why it looks so fast. I was thinking of putting the cannon ball in later but I completely forgot when I started animating.:P

BTW, this should be in tests.

It was good, but a bit too fast for my likings. If it wouldn't have said cannonball shot, I wouldn't have know what happened to his head.

Yechi Hamelech!

filmyguy wrote:
ImperialScouts wrote:

Very nice.

I was wondering how you spelt that actually, both ways cannon and canon don't have a red line under them, they usually do if a word is spelt wrong. So I just spelt it canon, I didn't care to look it up, thanks for letting me know! mini/mrgreen

But anyway, thanks, man.
Btw, the cannon ball is never in mid-air in that shot, it's attached to the guys head the whole time, that's why it looks so fast. I was thinking of putting the cannon ball in later but I completely forgot when I started animating.:P

Canon is something that means it is genuine to a piece of work. Like Star Wars Episode IV is Canon to the Star Wars Universe.

Cannon is the thing that goes BOOM! mini/mrgreen

That's what I thought you did with the cannon ball. Great job any way mini/bigsmile

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3275/3140557244_9e281a778c_o.jpg

ImperialScouts wrote:
filmyguy wrote:
ImperialScouts wrote:

Very nice.

But anyway, thanks, man.

Canon is something that means it is genuine to a piece of work. Like Star Wars Episode IV is Canon to the Star Wars Universe.

Cannon is the thing that goes BOOM! mini/mrgreen

That's what I thought you did with the cannon ball. Great job any way mini/bigsmile

Wow, I've never heard that word in my life, that's so weird. Thanks for clearing that up for me. mini/mrgreen

Haha mini/bigsmile That dude got owned. mini/bigsmile
I love it. mini/bigsmile

I just drilled a whole in my lego minifig to make it look like it was hit by a cannon ball. mini/smile