Topic: First Two Episodes of the Slice O' Life Series

Hi everyone,

As you'll probably realize instantly, Im the new guy around here. Well Im nog exactly new, as Ive been around the old BF site (not a member though, but Ive been there), and I have been an unknown member of the previous BiM.
I planned on making some brickfilms first, before actually, well, say anything. So I started making the first two episodes of a series called Slice O' Life, figurating the life of 3 people: Greg, Danny and Melissa. I'm Dutch, so bear with me, and please, correct me in case Im making grammar mistakes.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZsaaiye9aQ

Tell me what you think, give me some feedback!

-Robinsonz

Last edited by Robinsonz (February 6, 2009 (09:41am))

Slip slidin' down that icy road...

Re: First Two Episodes of the Slice O' Life Series

That was good. Medium animation, average soung quality but the sets and plot were nice.
Good job. mini/smile

D.J.M.

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

I liked it. The headphones were quite smart.

The Heaven System
Watch it now!

I like it. Problems were the voices were very quiet and the lighting was a bit dim. I'm sure you could improve my a new mic or new light. The story wasn't too great though, but I hope it'll get better. I look forward to more from you!

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Thanks guys, Ill work on those problems. The reason the lighting was a bit dim is because my monitor is very bright, probably even brighter than usual, its one of those crystal clear prolite ones youknow. The voices...my mic doesnt seem to work very well with Windows XP 64 bits...Ill try recording on 32 bits.

Stay tuned,

-Robinsonz

Slip slidin' down that icy road...