Topic: Ninja-Clause

Here's my latest Christmas film. It includes the ninja Santa who originated in my old crappy film Attack of the Fifty-Foot Squirrel. But I don't recommend watching that horrific old film.

Youtube (be sure to watch the high quality version).

Last edited by TwoBit (December 27, 2008 (04:37pm))

Re: Ninja-Clause

LOL! your films never fail to surprise me.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/banners/logo.png
click me for my YouTube!

EPIC. Another Twobit film that doesn't dissapoint. I lol'd several times as always, and the animation was done in the same nice fashion as your other films. Good job!

Stop animating so well. I might have to get off my lazy duff and do a fight scene. Or something.

Smoking marijuana, eating Cheez Doodles, and masterfully debating do not constitute 'plans' in my book - Walter 'Heisenberg' White

That was amazingly brilliant. Good storyline, punchline, and the timing of it all was excellent. I think your walk cycles could use some work.

8/10 from me!

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

You never seem to stop making Amazing Videos.

_2014

hahaha that was hilarious
awesome animation mini/bigsmile

-EmmaExecute

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll119/emma_execution/siggy.png
^Click to watch

I'm not a fan of dialogue with arms raising, but ninja clause and the fight scene more than made up for it.
Bravo, that was great.

Check out "The Bulls New Caravan" my THAC 6 entry or visit the Bodville website.

I must say, the concept of the film was pretty neat. Santa is always depicted as an old fat guy that can't do much. But NINJA CLAUSE can actually fight! The sets were fairly nice looking, especially the inside of the house. The snowmen in the film were a nice touch and the wolves playing Capture the Flag gave me a good laugh. Well done!

It is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.