Topic: [BRAWL] The Quest for the Cafe Corner

Directory Link

[BRAWL] The Quest for the Cafe Corner

MediaFire (WMV)
Youtube

Hey kids this film is a perfect reason why you should not procrastinate. I worked on this film from 3:30 pm EST August 14th - 5:30 am EST August 15th. This film has the rushed feeling to it. Everything was taken in one take except for one scene which had way too many camera bumps. This was so rushed I ended up cutting out one scene and badly cut the ending. Hopefully you all be able to get a little enjoyment out of it though. If you guys think its worthwhile making it public on Youtube tell me because at this point I dont think Im going to. 
This film is essentially a spin off of my THAC 8 film. Our good ole BiM User is off to find the Cafe Corner which he woke up to find hidden.
With that being said I would like to thank EpicDavi,DarthVincentPrince,and WelcomeToAwesomeness for voice acting in my film. You guys really helped me out. Onion if you are reading this your file you sent me was corrupted and I couldnt open it. By the time I found it wouldnt of been worth contacting you.

Last edited by Stoppedmotion (August 15, 2011 (05:43am))

Re: [BRAWL] The Quest for the Cafe Corner

This is the funniest one I've seen. I laughed so hard.

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

It does feel rushed, but not to the point that it's bothersome. The voice acting was enjoyable, all in all 3,5/5. I like that it's a film about BiM.

Was really looking forward to this but I was a little disappointed when I watched. I didn't laugh at all like I though I would and the 'not in our budget' joke wasn't all that funny either. The animation was fine, though. 2.1/5

EDIT: I changed my mind: 2.5/5
And I agree with Vik:

Pillow wrote:

It does feel rushed.

-LASF

Last edited by LASF (August 15, 2011 (05:51am))

Pillow wrote:

It does feel rushed, but not to the point that it's bothersome. The voice acting was enjoyable, all in all 3,5/5. I like that it's a film about BiM.

I was afraid the voice acting would be one its major downfalls. Its nice and reassuring to hear you found it enjoyable. 

@EddieHasscle Thanks alot! 

@LASF as far as the budget joke goes... cant please everyone I suppose.

I must admit the budget jokes made me chuckle. As for the rest, I enjoyed the fact that it was based on BiM too. The fact that it feels rushed really doesn't bother me. It was a nice entry. 3/5

Since this getting slightly better reception that I thought I think Im going to make this into a series. "User" going on Bricks in Motion related adventures.

I actually liked the rushed feel to the movie Stoppedmotion. Anyway, good film. I'm glad to have voice acted!

bricksinmotion member of the year

Whoever did the voice acting for the police man was really good. 5/5

LINK!<--CLICKY!
MY AWESOME NEW MUSIC VIDEO!]
I like turles I mean Legos mini/shifty
Flickr | Youtube

Thanks again for all the complements!