Re: What's the first brickfilm you saw?

Mine was Star Wars: The Lost Episode. It was bad animation, but it inspired me so much! mini/smile

It is impossible to narrow it down to a single first film, but the ones that definitely stick out are:

2001: A LEGO Odyssey by Marc Atkin
Sector 17 by...unknown (unfortunately lost, it seems)
Haunted by David Pagano

Ah...good memories.  I wish I could find Sector 17.

the first brickfilm I saw, I think was All Hallows Steve by blunty...then I started watching other brickfilms and I started brickfilming...

I saw Spite Your Face's "The Han Solo Affair"

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I forgot what I saw first. Maybe a film by a fried? mini/confused

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af150/KalleiSkovde/HighDolphin.png?t=1277025446

The Lego Clan Parts 1,2,and 3 by Backyard Films I believe not really sure but just search it on YouTube.
This film pretty much inspired me to brickfilm,it actually has a good solid story to it and a lot of action!

"If a picture is worth 1000 words then Stop Motion is truly a big piece of art"]
Visit Me On My Youtube Channel!]
Visit My Website!
Go Here: www.lenexstudios.webs.com

Mine was an old Lego Star Wars film by Mtnbiker (Jeremy Markowitz (sp?)) Got me inspired to make my first brickfilm, Jedi Joe. mini/lol

I believe it was Blunty3000's Circle Circle Dot Dot music video. A few years ago in camp, a kid showed it to me on his iPhone. And, I didn't acknowledge it as anything special, just an ordinary YouTube video. Now that I animate regularly, I go back and wonder "How was I not amazed at the first Brickfilm I saw?"

T.G-Tom wrote:

I was like mini/eek, how the *bleep* could you do that?!?!

I thought the same thing, who knew I'd be doing it myself one day?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.