Topic: Pull My Finger!

Directory Link

Pull My Finger!

Video
YouTube Channel

Enjoy!
Please comment and rate!

Re: Pull My Finger!

mini/smile mini/smile mini/blankexpression mini/blankexpression mini/sad mini/sad mini/confused mini/confused mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/rolleyes mini/rolleyes

GHB Productions wrote:

mini/smile mini/smile mini/blankexpression mini/blankexpression mini/sad mini/sad mini/confused mini/confused mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/rolleyes mini/rolleyes

One could be a little more helpful...
Fart.
The animation was not too bad, but the wasn't much of a story. What did the old man say at the end?

A video highlighting the oldest (and unfunniest) joke in the book. Basically

Spoiler (click to read)

a guy with a weird hairdo and a strange accent walks up to an old dude, standing in front of a lazily-arranged set that comes in a box (sort of like how thefourmonkeys do) and asks him to pull his finger, which the old man does, and then watching the guy walk off-screen, unexcitingly.

I, personally, did not find this funny. In fact, I found it boring. I must agree with GHB's unnecessarily large amount of emoticons. At first, I thought this film would have an interesting punch line, as well as a decent plot, but no. Just a 24-second-film that requires a very small amount of effort.

4/10

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Thanks for the feedback
I'm still trying to make better plots and work on my animation quality.:)

Such an amazing concept and a perfect execution. I give it 5 mini/bigsmile 's

meme
http://i.imgur.com/gMfjgiC.jpg

Okay, but the animation was good but a bit slow you could make smaller movements or speed up the FPS.;)

I give it *Dramatic Drum Roll* 2.5/5

Thanks for all the feedback!:)