Topic: Brickington Ancestors: Centurion

Directory Link

Brickington Ancestors: Centurion

Brickington Ancestors: Centurion

A stand-alone spin off to my series "Brickington Sails Forth", this film shows their ancestors in a Roman-esque setting. Starting off at the gladatorial games, Brickington and his men will be sent on a daring mission to rescue the Emperors daughter.

Re: Brickington Ancestors: Centurion

I big fun to watch - not for the "cinematography"-fans around here, but for all the guys who like a well-done brickfilm with a story and good dialogue. Though not technically perfect, but anyone can see that you but a lot of effort in it.
Keep up the good work.

I can't be staying here too much. I want to get a good education and this isn't going to help me. - StevieCollins

Re: Brickington Ancestors: Centurion

I am just going say it plan and simple,

This is one of my favorite brickfilms. The animation isn't great, and the jokes are ok (That was the best arrow to the knee joke ever though.). I think what makes me love this the most is its charm. The whole atmosphere of it makes happy. The good set, the theme, the voice acting, for some reason this is one of those brickfilms that just puts me in a good mood.

Another example of one that always makes me happy is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM8oq-WSr7E

For some strange reasons, certain brickfilms (Like this one) make me happy. I don't exactly why, but congratulations sir! You have done it. mini/smile

no more brickfilming *sad face*.