Topic: Dance of the Black Widow

Directory Link

Dance of the Black Widow

YouTube

Captain America and The Hulk Team up much to the surprise of Iron Man.

CrimStories

Other:  DOTBW      Take Out      Crime Stories      Cyclic     YouTube

Re: Dance of the Black Widow

mini/jaw Great job!
I have never seen anyone use those giant ultrabuild sets in an animation before, so that fact alone blew me away.
The animation was great, the sheer scale was amazing, and although the story didn't impress me that much, the execution did. The only flaws would be the pictures of minifigures in an ultrabuild world, and the voices not being that accurate. (Not that they were bad, it's just they could have been better.)

4/5

The scale did make it interesting to do. Used up a lot of bricks.
By picture you mean in the thought bubbles? There is actually a real mini-figure
of Captain America as a photo frame on the bookcase.
TLG don't have black widow or even regular Bruce at this scale.
So the story called for Hulk to be mad the whole time, TV will do that.

CrimStories

Quite nice! Well done and I'm glad to see you're more active again! (Or at least been making some films).
It was a nice concept that you brought through amazing well. As Pritchard said, the minifigs seemed a tad out of place in the bubbles. Other than that it was great. mini/smile

Are you still using the Pro 9000?

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

My only regret is that I didn't have more time to finish what was scripted. It was a bit brief. I was happy with the visual comedy and the dance sequence came out really well (I had an amazing rig setup for that). Still makes me laugh every time I see it.
The Pro900 died after making "Take Out" I switched to the back up (C910) to make this movie. Was crossing my fingers that either movie would place well enough to buy a decent DLSR but to no avail, oh well.

CrimStories

Aw that stinks. I still remember being amazed at your rig. Were you able to get the C910 on it

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Great flick!
Brickultra review article:
http://brickultra.com/dance-of-the-blac … n-america/

-Spencer