Topic: An average day at Hogwarts

WARNING: this film contains sexual contens and vulgaire language

This is my entry for Rsteenoven's youtube contest with the theme " crazy "
Read description and the warning above
Link removed due to obscene content.

And yes I know its all !@#$s and !@#$ I just felt like making it

Last edited by Pillow (March 14, 2009 (11:28am))

Re: An average day at Hogwarts

Where is the link?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Antifaan/KISS/kiss_banner_2.jpg

Antifaan wrote:

Where is the link?

sorry frgot its there now

Ouch! My right ear!

I stopped watching before it could do any damage, but saw up to the part where Ron is in the toilet.

Adverage. It gets my Acceptance, but not approval. I would have wanted to watch more, but the quality of voice acting - and how it bellowed souly at your right ear - made it unwatchable. Sorry.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

what does adverage mean ?

This is gonna be deleted mini/lol

Some bits were funny, but Most of it was just mindless spam of dirty words. You should put more thought into the jokes, but I did find the glow-in-the-dark %!@^ joke funny.

Try to make a movie, and not the same like ForrestFire (because that's all you want). You have the lego, the camera, and the animation skills, but you need to learn how to make a story. Watch real comedies and look how they are presenting their jokes. You'll learn alot from them.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

T.G-Tom wrote:

Try to make a movie, and not the same like ForrestFire (because that's all you want). You have the lego, the camera, and the animation skills, but you need to learn how to make a story. Watch real comedies and look how they are presenting their jokes. You'll learn alot from them.

This is nothing like forrestfire i'm not trying to fake him at all. Also its an old script i wrote in october and I started brickfilming in october so... I've written non theme comedies with storylines which will be alot better. I'm gonna do non theme starting from now mostly. Really I can make stories, I already made ALOT. Also its an average day so=> no story that's why its an average day

Last edited by Pillow (March 14, 2009 (11:29am))

I know you have included a warning for content, but unfortunately this is not enough, because there are a lot of younger people here and we don't have a way of age restricting content.  (Warnings are easy to disregard.)  There is precedent for some "inappropriate content" such as innuendo and language being tolerated as long as sufficient warnings are provided, but this is too obscene for this site regardless of warnings.

Feel free to promote your videos through YouTube, but this video is too obscene for a site with a generally very young audience.  We have received complaints from parents for your past works, and this is exactly the kind of problem we are trying to avoid here.  I hope you will understand,

-Sméagol

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png