Topic: Looking for Sound FX/Music Composer for Justice League Project

Hi, I'm looking for a Sound Fx composer to fill in a few sounds I'm missing in my Justice League Movie, I have most of the sound effects but there are a few I can't find online.
I'm also looking for a music composer for the same project. I'm looking for a style similar to Hans Zimmer. The runtime of the movie is about 23 minutes.
Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

Last edited by OutBackPrimeProductions (November 17, 2013 (09:55pm))

Re: Looking for Sound FX/Music Composer for Justice League Project

OutBackPrimeProductions wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for a Sound Fx composer to fill in a few sounds I'm missing in my Justice League Movie, I have most of the sound effects but there are a few I can't find online.
I'm also looking for a music composer for the same project. I'm looking for a style similar to Hans Zimmer. The runtime of the movie is about 23 minutes.
Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

Maybe you guys should get together: Film music

Thanks but that's only for short films.

Hello outbackprime,

If you are interested go to www.lastfm.com to find great mixes and music via hans zimmer on lastfm, they may not have it but hey, worth a shot

Haha, good luck trying to find someone with the same ability as Hans on a website for hobbyists. mini/lol

Actually I did find a composer whose music sounds alot like Hans zimmer.

Who?

OutBackPrimeProductions wrote:

Actually I did find a composer whose music sounds alot like Hans zimmer.

I must know who this is.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

Isaac Foreman

I checked out his wix website and I must say, I'm impressed.  I'm kind of obsessed with soundtrack and I'm quite familiar with most big name composers of the last 20 years or so and almost all of them have their own distinct style.  I wouldn't really say it sounds very much like Hans Zimmer, but Mr. Foreman is very good and I love how symphonic and how very much like an orchestra it sounds, great work on finding him!  The samples for The Justice League LEGO are very nice!