Re: Christmas in a Minute 2013! [CLOSED]

I did my judging.  So that's at least one third of the judging down.  I'm not sure how far along Spider and mystery judge number three are, but it probably shouldn't be long.

Mickey wrote:
brickelodeon wrote:

Any updates? Can't for the results.

...the judging process takes a long time...

He knew that, he was merely asking for UPDATES not the RESULTS. You don't need to make him look like an idiot.

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

Squid wrote:

I did my judging.  So that's at least one third of the judging down.  I'm not sure how far along Spider and mystery judge number three are, but it probably shouldn't be long.

I'm the third judge. No I'm not actually.

Now I'm really curious who that third judge is. mini/XD

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png

Walter Benson wrote:
Squid wrote:

I'm the third judge. No I'm not actually.

Now I'm really curious who that third judge is. mini/XD

It's Josh Brolin.

We can only dream. mini/smile

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png

Haha, cookies to whoever can guess the third judge. I have begun the judging process and hope to have it done and ready to go live this week. We shall see if that really happens though... school starts back up Wednesday and Monday I'll be moving back onto campus. My apologies for not having the results up as fast as last year.

Repelling Spider wrote:

Haha, cookies to whoever can guess the third judge.

Well, last year it was someone outside the community to give an outside perspective.  Thus I'm going to throw a guess that #3 is the same one this year.  I don't know of many people you know, but I'd guess that it is your brother or your bride-to-be.
If it's not the case as with last year, I'd say Jargon, since he judges a lot of stuff.

Well Squid got it right, it's my bride-to-be. Next year if I run the contest, I think I won't be one of the judges at all. Also, next year I may make it 4 judges instead of 3.

Also, next year I may make it 4 judges instead of 3.

Great idea! Then we would get the results in June! mini/lol

Last edited by Brickelodeon (January 11, 2014 (06:01pm))

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Man, wish the results would come out soon.....

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16

Well, I'll give a quick update. Some unforeseeable events have occurred in my life the past week or so and I've been swamped with work to get done. I had bed bugs in my dorm room and a lot of work has gone into fixing that problem and moving rooms along with homework, commissioned stuff, and volunteer work. I have about 14 entries left to judge and then the results should be out. I won't be able to get to judging these until Friday night or Saturday morning, so I'm shooting for the results to be announced this weekend. Sorry for the delay on the results! Looks like the results will be out around a month after the contest was over. Not too shabby I guess. Thanks for being patient, life happens and unfortunately this wasn't on the top of my to-do list.

Ouch! Well, good luck with the bug situation and judging! It'd be cool if we could have the results before February (No pressure) mini/tongue

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

Take your time, doesn't matter when the results come out for me. mini/smile