Topic: Smeagol Can you delete the thread as a whole?

Smeagol since you closed my thread I take it, you won't really do much towards what I have said anyhow, due to this, and closing it after I made my response, you clearly have made me look like a Hypocrite, I am also a Christian, just incase you needed to know, and I never responded that he was a bad Christian, but because he had a verse from the Bible, I didn't see any harm in responding with that.

I would appreciate if the whole thread could be deleted, so it doesn't make things harder on me than they already are. You have read it, and thats the main thing, if you do delete it, which I hope please delete this thread with it.

Kind regards.
Generalned

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."
Working on a better community
Proverbs 26:21

Re: Smeagol Can you delete the thread as a whole?

Sorry if you feel I was twisting your words in my interpretation of them. Not my intention.

However, I don't feel comfortable deleting the thread. Accountability for one's words is important if we want serious discussions on this site to have meaning and encourage people to seriously consider what they write before posting it.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png