Topic: Website tabs, and links don't function properly

So, in the past week, on my PC, I have experienced many problems with the website. Many of the topics no longer work properly, when a I click 'topics with new posts', the website goes to the homepage.. Refreshing the page would cause chrome to say 'He's dead, Jim', and thus I have reverted to use BiM on my phone.
I would want to know if anyone else would be having these difficulties, however, I feel that I am the only one with these problems.
Many Thanks!

Re: Website tabs, and links don't function properly

Nope, you're just special. mini/wink

Do you have any extra plug-ins that you've installed recently? Or any internet-related applications?
Also, have you tried a different browser and seeing how that one reacts? Does any other website mess up too?

I've never seen this before, so can't help much beyond those questions.

Just checked, no extra plug-ins.
When I use Safari, all works well, I don't know if I should re-install chrome or not.

Reinstalling chrome is pretty straight forward. Also, you might want to try clearing your cache; you do this in chrome by clicking the menu button, then tools and then clear browser data.

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

Tried it, alas, I did not succeed...
Its not that big of a deal; I can view topics on a mobile device, and add videos to the website using the PC.