Re: BiM down?

Et tu, Driver? mini/lol

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I'll jump on the bandwagon here too and note I thought my account was banned too.  I thought it might have been hacked, but then I tried to access BiM from another device and got the same message so I realized that it was a problem with the website itself.

Carousel wrote:

"The highly illegal and considerably extremist faction of a secular minority misinterpreted the acronym BiM for a secret governmental security contractor of the same acronymic name. They proceeded to hack the Bricks in Motion mainframe, whilst still preserving the perception that it was in fact a deep-net website containing sensitive data on the whereabouts of the national treasure. After a stressful bout of continuous computer hacking, the BiM security firewalls were finally breached and the website was brought down worldwide.
To their dismay, the extremist secular minority group discovered that they had, in fact, been on the receiving end of a proportionally large ruse by the US government. To make amends for their significant lack of monetary funds and wasted time, the group sold the the brickfilming website to the Cuban government for a sum of money numbering exactly one million US dollars. 24 hours after the website went down, the Cuban government resold their acquisition to the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea, who in turn returned BiM to the United States Government for a price of around 1000000.00 North Korea Won, or roughly 1111.11 USD. Finally, 36 hours after takedown, the website was restored."

This should be the plot of a brickfilm.

In fact, this whole event seems eerily familiar...

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

FlyingMinifig wrote:
Carousel wrote:

"Quote"

This should be the plot of a brickfilm.

That would be awesome.

When you actually are banned, it's really clear. There's a BiM page that doesn't let you access the full site and it says that you have been "banned."

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Well, I've been banned 2 times back in 2011 (I did stupid stuff), and the page DOES show up. I thought that I was banned again, and 3rd time=account suspended. mini/lol

This actually completely went over my head as I've not been visiting as much lately but reading all these reactions is just great ^_^

Schlaeps wrote:

iF YoU wAnt 2 SeE BIm aGaiN y0ud b3ttEr st0p d0inG thAt s1lly iMpRessIon oF mE, i MeAn pUtiN.

And this, folks, is Schlaeps' last post. mini/smile

Moderator note: please do not use signatures larger than 400x100px.

>okay...