Re: Introduce Yourselves

Howdy, ZP, glad to see you back? Will you be doing more brickfilming, or just mostly hanging around the site?

Greetings!
I'm a 15 year old homeschooler (AKA wierdo mini/tongue ). I did a bit brickfilming two years ago, but it wasn't very good at all and I didn't really put much effort into it. Hopefully these forums will help me make films that people will actually enjoy to watch. I've been reading around while I was validating, and I've already learned several things. mini/smile

Welcome to BiM, Knut!

Welcome. And as every body always says pleas read the rules of conduct. http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … f-conduct/ Have fun and homeschool oops um I mean um brick film lots um a yea thats what I mean.

Last edited by osomstudios (August 25, 2014 (09:00am))

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Welcome, Knut! There are a lot of people here on BiM who are homeschooled (myself included), so I'm sure you'll fit right in. We're glad to have you here! mini/wink

Welcome to Bricks In Motion, Knut! I'm also homeschooled, so you really don't have to feel weird about being homeschooled. It's awesome. mini/tongue Anyway. welcome to the forum!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Jinkies! Has it been that long?
I missed you guys to the allotted extent. I haven't seen so much lego since I actually animated like a year ago. lol

I've been doing animation but just not stopmotion. I hate to say it but I've joined another forum that caters to Youtubers in general. It's actually sort of disgusting how much gaming there is on Youtube. It's hard to be surrounded by people who all do what you dislike and you have to pretend that you respect what they do. But I have met new people that I've become friends with. And hey, publicity.

But overall I guess I have stopped with brickfilming. I guess I just don't have the patience for it anymore. Which is why I really admire you guys because you still have the patience.

So yeah, if you don't remember me or anythin', I'm Will. I joined almost three years ago. And I have at least three fingers on my left hand.

I'm still probably not going to be active here but I'll pop in every once in a while to catch up on any inside jokes if there are any. *kisskiss*

~Hal

Nice to see you around here again, Will! I was starting to wonder where you had gone.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:

Nice to see you around here again, Will! I was starting to wonder where you had gone.

Yeah, I would stay for realzies but I would be too out of place since I don't brickfilm anymore mini/confused

~Hal

You missed Florida, Will.

You missed Florida.

LASF wrote:

You missed Florida, Will.

You missed Florida.

"What's Florida?" Said Will in a playfully sarcastic tone.

~Hal

Heya, co0lwill, I remember you!

Welcome back!

Well I am Timblegoorn, on pretty much every single site I have an account on. I love LEGO and am a 13 year old Christian animator who currently lives in Africa and is doing online school...

I've been animating since October of 2011, and have greatly enjoyed it and have only recently got involved in BIM again (animating for that matter too), I created an account like a year ago but I didn't really understand much back then.

YouYube Channel | Animator since October of 2011
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/743/BEr59a.png

Great to have you here Timblegoorn!
It's always refreshing to see more Christian brickfilmers. There can never be too many.
And I find those living in foreign countries often bring in new perspectives and styles that help to add variety in films, as well as  great feedback.
In short, I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

I duplicate everything that Pritchard said. mini/bigsmile

I have seen your videos, Timblegoorn, and you have some great stuff there. I subscribed. Welcome to Bricks in Motion!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Welcome!

Africa? That's awesome! I don't believe we have any other members over there. It's nice to meet you, Timblegoorn!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Thanks! I'm glad to be here. Seems like there's some great community here.

And for anyone who's wondering why I live in Africa, my family is missionaries and I tag along for the ride I guess you could say.

YouYube Channel | Animator since October of 2011
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/743/BEr59a.png

Hello everyone!

I am Redbrickstudio and an 24 years old belgian AFOL.

As a LEGO fan, I am already making brickfilms but for the moment all my stopmotion creations are in French and just only one is with english subtitles.

My creations are all inspired by History, adventure and fantasy. So, I am a big Indiana Jones and James Bond fan, fascinated by J.J.R. Tolkien's works (The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings and other Middle earth stories), Harry Potter, folklore and mythologies (especially greek, celtic, norse and slavic), and studied History at university.

As a French speaker, I am sorry if I don't speak english perfectly but I try to do my best.

Welcome to BiM, timblegoorn and Redbrickstudio!

Redbrickstudio wrote:

As a French speaker, I am sorry if I don't speak english perfectly but I try to do my best.

Don't worry, you can write English better than most of YouTube's English-speaking members mini/smile  I too am a fan of most of those things as well (mythology-wise, I'm most into Norse, Egyptian and Japanese).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein