Topic: Benny n' Lee in: Changing Room - BRAWL 2014

Uchoob

With their house falling further and further in to a state of disrepair, Lee decides that it is time to sell it and find a new place to live. However, some objections begin to arise.

Re: Benny n' Lee in: Changing Room - BRAWL 2014

Really nice and funny entry! I loved the Brick Chariors joke, hilarious!

π Cherry π Banana Cream π Pumpkin π Lemon-Lemon π Black Berry π Quiche π

You already know what I said in the chatroom, but I'll add on a little here.

I really like this entry, it has a unique feel to it. Plus the comedic timing and delivery are gold.

Spoiler (click to read)

The bit with the tag on the chair was genius.

Great job!

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

I'm so glad you've come back to reboot this series. Some of the jokes were absolutely spot on, I was laughing the entire way through, especially the guy who bought the wall, that was amazing. I don't really have anything critical to say, because any flaw that's there is in the technical areas, but the quick cartoony animation and goofy set designed by an 11 year old give it a charm that I love. Great job making this wonderful film in a week. mini/smile

Oh boy.
Great entry, had a few good laugh, got the in joke (love those). Glad to see that you have sticked to your style over the years. Keep em coming!

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

I'm completely biased when I say that I absolutely love this. I remember when World of Poorcraft came out, and I enjoyed this just as much as I enjoyed that gem. Although, I'm very pleased you finally got rid of that stain on the wall. I always cringe whenever I see it.

Also, am I the only one who found the part when the Ghosthunters came in and were like: "I THINK I SAW AN ORB!!" genius. Maybe it's just because I sometimes have trouble sleeping and find myself watching all these terrible haunted house shows where there is absolutely no evidence that ghosts exist. God, those things are the worst.

YouTube
Max, She/They

It sounds like you didn't watch after the credits, Max. You might be in for a disappointment.

I'm happy to know you got the ghosthunters joke as I was wondering how many people would actually have seen those things. Also, it's great to see you and Stijn in here still enjoying these; thank you.

I hated that stain too, but the after credits scene makes it worth the eyesore.

sillypenta wrote:

It sounds like you didn't watch after the credits, Max. You might be in for a disappointment.

Wait...how did I miss that!?

YouTube
Max, She/They

PrestigiousPieProductions wrote:

I loved the Brick Chariors joke, hilarious!

I loved how it was extremely emblematic of The Logo Rebellion that broke out at the very beginning of BRAWL.

Growing up with Benny 'n' Lee ever since I joined the forums, the ever-present nostalgia mixed very well with the great gags you provided in your entry. You've never disappointed me, and you certainly haven't with this entry. Hey! That rhymes!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Spoiler (click to read)

The chair tag and modern art bits were brilliant

Quite liked this film, had some very expressive animation at parts and lots of bits I laughed at, however sometimes it felt a little awkward. I don't know whether to place it on the timing of the editing or maybe the skeleton's voice but at times something felt a little off.
Still, enjoyable film with some great satire, I especially love the two mentioned in the spoiler.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028