Topic: LEGO Custom Figure Suggestions?

We're about to start developing some new custom figures for our site brickultra.com and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions that you'd be interested in seeing. Leave a comment here or contact us on our site.

Best of Luck,
BrickUltra

Re: LEGO Custom Figure Suggestions?

Yeah, send me one.
Oh wait, you want suggestions for figure designs, not what to do with them... mini/tongue

So far you've got a pattern of doing more a sci-fi armored kind of look.
If you wanna continue that, I suggest something clockwork and/or steampunk, as both would give ample opportunity for little details and flourishes that the all-around printing could really show off.

If you wanna get away from that, I suggest something with many clothing layers, and perhaps a nice overcoat. Something more vintage and historical perhaps. That being said, other than wrinkles in the cloth and seams and things, you couldn't do that much on the arms or back. Maybe different emblems, but not much.

You could also go with a more civilian type outfit. There's a lotta sci-fi soldier type customs out there, but not as many adventurers/miners/workers. Maybe because there isn't as much demand, but it may be worth thinking about.

Whatever you choose, try to make it unique, and not just a detailed or slightly different version of something Lego is doing. And I'm sure whatever it is will come out looking really great.

Well outside of recognisable characters, like Ultron and the Borderlands guy, some historical figs might be cool. A minifig in Greek armour, or the lost Chryselephantine Zeus as a minifigure. Royal Babylonian robes could also be quite cool, as could some Persian royal guards (like the, uh, real version of the immortals seen in 300).

Thinking about recognisable characters though, which would probably sell better, what about Red Hood, from Batman? His New 52 suit in particular is crackalacking. Or Starkiller's dark side ending prosthetics from The Force Unleashed? And one of my personal favourites, Black Adam, who may be apt as it's hinted he might be in an upcoming DC movie (a Shazam movie might be coming out 2017).

Those are just a couple of ideas.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

How bout creating a custom character based off of Skyrim, if your familiar with the game you'll know how much detail the warrior (or character you play) along with bandits and other npc's have in their character. I am also a big fan of Skyrim and and would definitely support something like this as I'd love to see it share light with lego.

Otherwise good luck on whatever you choose, as Pritchard said whatever aim take our suggestions into heart and make something unique or better yet 'different'' make your custom minifig stand out from others.
Something you should ask yourself when designing a new custom figure is this.
''What makes my custom figure stand out from the rest?''
''Am I going for something original or something totally new?''
''Is this something I would buy?''
''How much am I going to sell it for?''
''Is it going to have any accessories?''

Also please work on the pricing! the last one was way to much for most people here try and work something a lot lower and see yourself selling a lot more!

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw

I'd be interested in some western-themed figures -- a barkeep, town undertaker, telegraph operator etc.

wonder woman, cyborg, poison ivy.