Topic: Looking for Ron Weasley (CASTING CALL -Open-)

Hi Bricksinmotion,

Over three years ago, I embarked on the wonderful stop motion journey that is the Half Blood Prince.
This time, for a very ambitious project and after several episodes based on Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, that have now hit over a million views combined, we are engaging in a second, parallel, even bigger project, based on Order of the Phoenix, having collected a wonderful cast of Voice Actors, including crème de la crème actors such as Sheila M. Gagne, T. Kyle Smiley, Earl of Bassington, Matthew Curtis, Trevor Palczynski, Sean Strawson, Aderu Moro, Ronda Mitchell, Razaq Mzal and many more from the website Voice Acting Club!

We are, however, one cast member short. Which is, we might say, the most important addition to our team, the actor for Ron Weasley. Voicing Harry Potter for reasons of ease and efficiently, we definitely want a special Ron, the beloved redhead that has such a beloved spot in our hearts.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3854/15043097496_be4491734d.jpg
Property of Legoagogo

For this project that is so close to our hearts, and to that of an entire fanbase, we are looking for a voice actor with impecable skills! He may or may not sound like Rupert Grint, but wit, humour and enthusiasm are much more important! In fact we are looking for a vey reliable actor, as the amount of lines is considerable, and perhaps some lastminute additions that sometimes need to be recorded as soon as can be.

For Ron, we are looking for a young, dynamic, teenage-like voice, with a british accent if possible, however, we at Geertos13 don't stand by this policy. We put the emphasis on acting, and line delivery and please, above average microphone quality!

Do you think you have it in you to be the perfect Ron? Give it a shot and throw an audition our way at [email protected]
Of course, we don't send off in the dark like this, so here are some audition lines for you to take inspiration from, feel free which one you'd like to use, if not all, pick a few to show us what parts of Ron's personality you'd like to show us :

HERMIONE: HARRY! Are you alright? We heard about the Dementor Attack! You must tell us everything!
RON: (amused) Let the man breathe Hermione!

RON: (Sorry) We wanted to write mate, really, we did, only-
HARRY: Only what?

DUMBLEDORE: Thank you Professor Umbridge, that really was most illuminating.
RON: Illuminating? What a load of waffle--

HERMIONE: (notices Fred, George and Lee Jordan) Oh no! This needs to stop! Fred & George have gone too far! Come with me Ron!
RON: I-uuh-hu-oh… Oooh well, she can handle it on her own.

HERMIONE: How was practice?
RON: It was... completely lousy!
HERMIONE: Well, it was only your first one Ron, it's bound to take time.
RON: (Suddenly angry) Who said it was me who made it lousy?
HERMIONE: No one, I thought-
RON: You thought I was bound to be rubbish!
HERMIONE: Nooo, of course I didn't. Look you said it was lousy so I thought-
RON: I'm going to get started on some homework!

For more information about the project, be sure to check out channel,
The first episode was uploaded a little less than two weeks ago and is already reaching towards the 10 000 views!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbzspkm2hjE

Cheers,
Take care Internet  mini/smile
Geertos13

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3855/14765871900_1e2a72c84a.jpg
To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of stuff - Thomas Edison