Topic: The Traitor (CLOSED)

I am looking for talented voice actors to play the roles for these parts! If you think you can play one or more of the parts, email me your test lines at [email protected] Results will be posted as soon as a voice actor is found and credits will be given in video. For examples of my work you can check out My YouTube Channel.

Alex - TAKEN BY Divine
lines: 13
Personality: father, under-cover clone trooper, serious, monotone, deep-manly voice
Test line: (under his breathe) So pride isn't enough for you huh?...I'll show you what pride can do...I'll show you...

Max - TAKEN BY fishbowlbob
lines: 9
Personality: cool dude, very funny, young voice
Test line:DUDE!!That was like the most AWESOMEST thing I've ever done in my WHOLE FREAKING LIFE!!!

Andrew - TAKEN BY TheMeaStudios
lines: 8
Personality: childish, Max's best friend, hilarious, outgoing, young voice
Test line: Yea dude! You looked like you were flying through the air!

Susian - TAKEN BY Julissa S
lines: 2
Personality: mother to Max, husband to Alex, sweet, easy going, woman voice
Test line: Oh sure honey! That sounds like fun!

Traitor - TAKEN BY Bakeranimator
lines: 1
Personality: traitor, clone trooper, manly voice
Test: What's in it for us?

I'm also looking for someone who knows how to do sound effects very well. You can contact me at my email for this.

Last edited by OnecrasFilms (October 5, 2014 (10:07am))

Re: The Traitor (CLOSED)

Just sent my audition!

I'm not random, I start conversations.

Some parts have been updated and changed!

I'll send something

Hey there Onecrasfilms, I've sent in my auditions for the remaining characters, hope I can help you out mini/smile

EDIT: What kind of sound effects?

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw

Thank you Divine!

For sound effects, I seem to have trouble finding the very subtle sounds and then know exactly where to place them. I'm hoping to find someone who is talented with sound effects and I can sent them my footage and let them compose the effects to help me out mini/smile

Onecrasfilms I'm actually pretty great with putting in sound effects in the right spots and have quite a bit of knowledge in that field its something I am familiar with as I've done it for ages in all my films.

Iif you want I'd be more than happy to help you out when your ready without a problem infact I actually really enjoy doing it. So if you want you have my email send the stuff and I'll be your sound effects composer mini/smile

Just a few questions,

Will you be providing the sound effects?

Is there a certain format you want the video to be produced in?

What kind of sound effects?

You can feel free to email these answers or get back to me via email if its easier for you.

But I'll be happy to help you out mini/smile

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw

I could probably try voicing for Max, but I don't have much time right now to record.

Just looking for someone to play the role for Max!