Topic: A Spiders Tale

Directory Link

A Spiders Tale

YouTube

30 Seconds - Episode 1 - A Spiders Tale

A spider wakes up one morning and encounters the owner of the house; it does not end well.

(I suggest you watch it on youtube as part of the film was cut out on this site)

Last edited by megagill74 (November 2, 2014 (02:25am))

- Available to compose for any upcoming projects -

Re: A Spiders Tale

Ha, ha!! Awesome!
Thanks for sharing.

[Now my kids have a new favorite to add to their list. mini/wink ]

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

Very funny for a spider story! mini/lol

Great job! Looking forward to the next installment of this series. mini/bigsmile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Great episode! The spider's line deliveries were uneasy to listen to (especially with headphones on), and the closing shot progressed unusually slow. Otherwise, awesome job! Your animation is smooth as always!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

This is a little gem. Your lighting and animation is just really clean and pretty, and they have a very charismatic look/feel. The digital effects are really well done too.

Thanks for having me voice act in it!

Spoiler (click to read)

And by the way, that extra Easter Egg video made my laugh so hard I almost cried.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Spoiler (click to read)

Serves the guy right for trying to murder that poor defenceless spider.

Very nice work!  The animation is nice and smooth, the short zoom in and out when he says "spider" is great.  Looking forward to seeing this series!

Spoiler (click to read)

Loved the Easter Egg.  Brilliant.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive