Re: Jake And the Lazy Guy In: Easter Poop (Part 1)

brick4brains wrote:

Well that film was the crapiest film ever. I don’t mean bad I mean it literately had more poo than any other brickfilm I have seen. With such talent around I wonder why some of the brickfilmers need to go with poo and %!@^ jokes. Grow up children, show some class.

You think this whole film is about poo ?
Yes the title of this film is "Easter Poop" for a nice reason.
While I was animating at Jake and Lazy Guy's house I noticed while editing that there were pieces of brown clay laying around that looked like poo. so I thought it would be funny if I would call it "Easter Poop" cause there is a lot of poop in it
and the crapping part was just to make the audience go 'WTF ????" and your some of those ignorent carrets who go like "IEUW Your sick/Oh Grow up with your poo jokes"

and for the rest I don't see what's wrong with the humor mini/blankexpression you focused to much poo man.
didn't laugh at "Macho man segment, what is love, guy humping... yeah jake is an animal humper, and then the loud WTF, "Lazy Guy.. NOOOOOOOOOO, doctor desk banging and so on....

And I think your gonna get a little ban with that first line mini/tongue

Night Owl warned ya.

Skullbrick wrote:

In some segments effects didn't really need to be there, such as the spinning globe. I mean, you should really only show something like that if the film doesn't take place on earth.

I found that segment interesting, it will also be used in part 2

-Darkman

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

brick4brains wrote:

Well that film was the crapiest film ever. I don’t mean bad I mean it literately had more poo than any other brickfilm I have seen. With such talent around I wonder why some of the brickfilmers need to go with poo and %!@^ jokes. Grow up children, show some class.

You need to grow up yourself dude.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Darkman, bear in mind that bricks4brains is that rather arrogant chap that turned everyone against him by complaining about the delayed THAC results more than anyone else. I would just leave him be.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Hazzat wrote:

Darkman, bear in mind that bricks4brains is that rather arrogant chap that turned everyone against him by complaining about the delayed THAC results more than anyone else. I would just leave him be.

Yes, people, after all, he has bricks 4 brains.

/slaps leg insinuating the above statement be a pun

brick4brains wrote:

Not everyone has the same sense of humor its not because you don't like it it sucks. It was funny when he took a crap.
And you grow up, you're annoying people over the internet, thats pretty pathetic. I'd like to see you make something better.

Your right Harry, I'll ignore em

Night Owl could you delete the comments please ?

-Darkman

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]