Topic: A Test Montage

An assortment of unused and test footage.

This is pretty much all the random clips I had sitting around that I thought were worth sharing. I'm trying to work on adding more anticipation and rebound into my animation. The lamp is a proof of concept for an animation I really want to do, but haven't been able to come up with a good plot for, and the weird stuff with the shoes is part of a strange film I started working on when I was in a creative depression last summer. I stopped working on it when I decided it was an unhealthy undertaking. I'm pretty satisfied with the feel of the clips with the minifig with the red shirt, and I'm planning on that style becoming part of my actual films.

Re: A Test Montage

/

Last edited by Noah (May 27, 2017 (12:10pm))

Formerly known as HeliumBrick

Nice stuff you got there, Backyard! The shoes are kind of creepy, but hey, we all have those moments mini/tongue I especially liked the piano playing animation, it liked up so well.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

HeliumBrick wrote:

Wow, nice job! Very well done, and enjoyable! May I ask, what FPS is this?

FPS is 15, along with all but two of the animations I've made. I don't have the time right now to mentally adjust to 24, and I'm still not convinced 24 is better than 15 for brickfilming anyway; so I think I'll be animating at 15 for the foreseeable future.