Topic: I Am Legend - Trapped

Youtube

Here it is, the thing thats been in my sig for like months.
This did actually take a couple months, i'm not that satisfied with the chroma keying or the camera movements, its not my best film, but I like it. It includes my brand new logo too.
Enjoy mini/wink

Re: I Am Legend - Trapped

okay, that was wierd, I couldn't really get the story line, there were a few camera bumps, and some very silght light flicker, definitely not one of your best films. try doing a re-make, or smush the entire move together into something like one or two minutes. my verall reation: mini/confused

livinglego wrote:

okay, that was wierd, I couldn't really get the story line, there were a few camera bumps, and some very silght light flicker, definitely not one of your best films. try doing a re-make, or smush the entire move together into something like one or two minutes. my verall reation: mini/confused

You do realize, of course, this is a montage clip from a pre-existing film?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

No Zombie-things? mini/madhead

Please, the best scenes of that movie had NONE of those terribly rendered "zombies" that should have been intelligent, scheming, talking vampires like in the original book.

-Dave

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/quakefilms/myspace/Brickfilms/whitewallssig.jpg

Ha thank you Dave. And livinglego you missed the whole point of the film, its a montage clip, and if you havent seen I am legend then it wont make any sense.
Thanks for the comments everyone.

I think this is actually the best scene in the whole movie.  It's hilarious and suspensful at the same time, so I think its the perfect scene to do in brickfilm form.

I thought you did a good job of it as well.  The sequence where he steps on the trap and gets strung up I thought was very good.  The only thing it was missing was a shot showing the knife in his leg, the way you had it with that little bit of blood, makes it look like he broke his leg, which isn't what happens.  But it overall very entertaining.

That was...one good montage clip.
I also agree with Dave,the vampire-things shouldn't have beeen mindless monsters,and should have had some kind of intelligence like in the book.

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

Woah, that was cool. Great job.

Good job.I loved it. The sets could have been more convincing, and the part that took place at night wasn't really dark enough, but those aspects didn't stop me from enjoying this film.

Thanks dude, i'm glad you liked it, and yeah I was struggling with the atmosphere because in the movie there was still light, it was dusk. So I should have used a better lighting set up instead of just lowering the brightness partway.
Glad you liked it, and thanks for the comments everyone.

That was actually pretty well done. That's one of my favorite movies and I don't care if it's different than the book cause the book sucked. Good job! I wasn't thinking as it started that the scene you chose was a very good choice, but as it went on I changed my mind. I was impressed with the timing, though the lighting, backgrounds and camera work could be a tad better.

I always laugh at this scene. I suppose it would mean more to me if I watched the whole movie. Nice execution though, those turntable shots are hard to do mini/smile

Yeah as you can see, i'm pretty new to camera animations, and some of them didnt turn out the best. mini/smile

you could of at least picked a better head. it really didn't look like Will Smith.

It's the only black lego head I had, i'm sorry.

it okay, look on Ebay, try a Mace Windu head, naw, but something like that