Topic: Can I get some cool explosions please?

Hi, I've been searching around the Internet, trying to find some explosions that I can use in a future video, but I can't find any way I can get them. Can you guys help me out mini/blankexpression

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

Re: Can I get some cool explosions please?

You could try your hand at brick-splosions, which can look very cool when done well.

detonationfilms(dot)com has a catalog of explosions and other things. They can be free and not free, just pay mind to which.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

Look on footage crate.com

Don't you have animated sprites? I have an explosion sprite, I hope to use it in the future!

William Osborne wrote:

Don't you have animated sprites? I have an explosion sprite, I hope to use it in the future!

The low-res, MS Paint stuff? For a brickfilm? I really would not recommend this at all.

Detfilms, as Legocloniac477 is great. They have lots of cool sound effects too. Again, some free, some not.

Try searching 'free explosion stock footage' in YouTube. I seem to remember there being quite a bit, and some were quite good.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein