Topic: Brickfilm of the Week: TCOTY2011 (September 11, 2015)

http://bricksafe.com/files/sillypenta/LuxuryYacht.jpg

This week’s Brickfilm of the Week is The Citizen of the Year 2011 Edit by Ross Pearson.

Is it possible to improve on perfection? Ross Pearson, AKA RP Hoogle, gives it his best attempt in his 2011 edit of that timeless classic we all know and love, Cognizance.

Wait, no, the other one.

The Citizen of the Year.

Do there exist flaws to be addressed in The Citizen of the Year? I can think of only one: It ends. This edit extends your enjoyment by nearly three minutes, and adds an elaborate musical arrangement, extended scenes and a director's commentary. As if that wasn't enough, it was also filmed in front of a live studio audience.

Watch TCOTY2011 on YouTube

What are your thoughts on The Citizen of the Year 2011 Edit? How do find it, compared to the original? Has it helped inspire you to create your own film based in this wonderful universe?

Re: Brickfilm of the Week: TCOTY2011 (September 11, 2015)

The very people who blindly adore The Citizen of the Year will be its undoing.

mini/confused

Last edited by rioforce (September 11, 2015 (05:16pm))

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Very funny (only, for people who came across this before the original TCOTY would be very very confused mini/lol ). This was so funny, that since I showed my mother the original film, I was going to show her this, until I saw the orgasum part. I think it best that I don't show her mini/wink

Meh. The original film is better. mini/blankexpression

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

I was actually looking for this the other day but couldn't remember the title.

Seriously hilarious stuff.