Topic: The Latecomer

Directory Link

The Latecomer

The video
Youtube chanel
Facebook

All of us were late a day in our life. It's a human's poblem and each others deal with it thanks differents way. Sometimes slow and steady wins the race..
    Have fun!

Re: The Latecomer

Bien bonjour et bienvenue à Bim. Je adore ce film, vous avez fait un travail brillant. Je ferai en sorte que je souscris et vous suivre sur Facebook. Je suis impatient de voir plusieurs de vos films!

Well hello and welcome to Bim. I love this film, you've done a brilliant job. I will make sure I subscribe and follow you on facebook. I look forward to seeing more of your films!

Like I said on Brick á Brack, this is a fantastic film! The lighting and camera angles are top-notch. Keep up the good work!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

William Osborne wrote:

Well hello and welcome to Bim. I love this film, you've done a brilliant job. I will make sure I subscribe and follow you on facebook. I look forward to seeing more of your films!

Hello William! First thank you a lot from both of us!
We are too happy if you like this little movie, and we will check your work too!

rioforce wrote:

Like I said on Brick á Brack, this is a fantastic film! The lighting and camera angles are top-notch. Keep up the good work!

Again thank you a lot Rioforce! We are so happy to see your comment here that's nice! Don't worry we will try to do our best in our next movies

BRICKannimation wrote:
rioforce wrote:

Again thank you a lot Rioforce! We are so happy to see your comment here that's nice! Don't worry we will try to do our best in our next movies

I can't wait to see your next film, if it's anything like this one, it will be great. mini/bigsmile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

I can't wait to see your next film, if it's anything like this one, it will be great. mini/bigsmile

Ahah thank's dude! We are really glad to hear that! Now we are more busy beacuse of studies but we gonna begin a new brick movie don't worry! And I hope you will make some news bricks movies too mini/wink

This is really great. I love the camera moving around the house and through the walls, especially the shot when he falls down the stairs. I also loved the transformation animation. Great work, and welcome to Bricks in Motion!

sillypenta wrote:

This is really great. I love the camera moving around the house and through the walls, especially the shot when he falls down the stairs. I also loved the transformation animation. Great work

We are really happy if you liked the video!

sillypenta wrote:

welcome to Bricks in Motion!

Thank you a lot!

If somebody told me that it is  possible to make a trousers zip action with lego I would tell him he is nuts ! mini/lol
Now I shut up!
Congrats!

Great job with your film and it's comedy! mini/lol

Very creative film. The quick transitions when he realizes he's late and the internal engine animation stand out in particular. Some of the camera movements are quite jittery, which is pretty distracting; but that's the only technical complaint I have, and I'm much more impressed by the good sets, interesting lighting, and solid animation. Great work. mini/smile

plastianimation wrote:

If somebody told me that it is  possible to make a trousers zip action with lego I would tell him he is nuts !
Now I shut up!
Congrats!

Ahah now you know it is possible mini/lol

Raptor Studios wrote:

Great job with your film and it's comedy!

Thank you Raptor!

backyardlegos wrote:

Very creative film. The quick transitions when he realizes he's late and the internal engine animation stand out in particular. Some of the camera movements are quite jittery, which is pretty distracting; but that's the only technical complaint I have, and I'm much more impressed by the good sets, interesting lighting, and solid animation. Great work.

Thank you a lot for this constructive comment! We take note mini/smile