Re: Café Corner

Sonjira wrote:

And to think, when it is my five year anniversary, I'll actually be graduating high school!

When I hit five years I will have graduated from university. mini/blankexpression

When I hit 5 years, I was in my second year of college (the UK version, which is between school and university). When I hit 10, I'll have a degree. That's such a weird thought.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

When I hit 5 years, I'll be in my 1st year of college (the American version, after school and before graduate school).

Where Creativity Meets Logic.
Youtube]

when I hit 5 years I'll be five years old!

Rockydude411 wrote:

Somebody didn't listen to the 13 year old rule...

When I hit 5 years, I will have be graduating from American style college.

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

When I hit five years...

when I hit ten years...

*sigh* ...when I hit fifteen years with the brickfilming community, I'll probably have graduated from college, will probably be married, and maybe I'll have another film out.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

Rivvm m wrote:
Rockydude411 wrote:

Somebody didn't listen to the 13 year old rule...

#thuglife #anarchist #1337haxx0r

When I hit my five years, I'll be mid-way through my Bachelor's degree.  When I hit 10, goodness only knows where I'll be.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

#2kool4darules

Today, my pet rabbit died. mini/sad
My birthday is also today.
Talk about mixed feelings.

YouTube | Twitter | Brick à Brack | Discord @ Undershadow#9982
   -- If a frame were worth a dollar, I'd be a millionaire by now --

Sorry about your rabbit dying and happy birthday. As I commented earlier, my brothers guinea pig died and we were sad. Hope you have a good birthday! mini/smile

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Happy birthday! Also, sorry to hear that your rabbit died.

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Do you have to have an account to order from LifeLites?

I think so Smocktopus, but I'm not 100% sure. I know I made one when I started buying from them, but I can't remember if I had to or not.

I think you do.
But like Galactic, I made an account a while ago and never really looked to see if there was a guest option.

Okay, thanks.

Might be replacing my 2-by-1-foot-long desk with an 8-by-3-foot table tomorrow. It's going to take some serious rearranging to get it to fit and to get it into the house itself, but it's free, since my town's public library needs to get rid of it. Should be a fun project for tomorrow.

Once I'm done with that, I'll finally be able to get back to brickfilming!

Where Creativity Meets Logic.
Youtube]

lolwut

I genuinely have no idea what to make of this.

Last edited by Mr Vertigo (October 9, 2015 (03:14am))

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

In my opinion, I think NexoKnights is a good idea. However, I don't like m2Films' execution of the story and animation (I must say, even Chima was better looking than this, and I hate Chima!). Also, the stereotypes bug me, especially the big strong guy being the dumbest character ever. The princess being a knight, not so much, but it's been done a lot before (see LEGO Knights Kingdom I). Of course, a smiling, handsome knight that gets all the girls is classic for castle themes. The other two characters melt into the background, because I forgot their "unique" character traits.

However, the sets look to be pretty cool, I look forward to seeing what kind of bricks we get.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I think the the armor pieces look awful, but that might just be me.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

I'm interested to see what they do with the body piece for the big knight, might be interesting down the road.