Topic: The Vending Machine

Never get angry at a vending machine, never...
This is our first film, it's about two guys who try to get a vending machine to work.

After starting a few other projects, we finally get one done!  It took my brother and me about three months to finish it, after some procrastinating and a deal (or should i say bet...) to finish it by Chrismas, it's finally done.  As i said before, this is our first film, so tell me what you liked, what you didnt like, and where we can improve.  One more question for the downloads, what do you have to say about the quality of the film? Was the download too long or was the quality too poor?  With that said, my brother and i present THE VENDING MACHINE.

YouTube

Film Download Page
(Windows Media is on the left and RealMedia is on the right, I suggest the Real...)

If I'm on the forums, I'm probably waiting for Blender to finish rendering.

Re: The Vending Machine

That was really good. mini/bigsmile The only thing i see that could use improvement is the speed of the voices. Everything else is great! mini/wink

RETIRED

That was pretty good animation. One thing though, raise the volume of the voices. The sounds were at an okay volume but I couldnt hear the voices in some spots.

yah, i got a new mic and my QC9K came today
soooo i think the quality of my next film will be improved...*hopeful smile*

If I'm on the forums, I'm probably waiting for Blender to finish rendering.

The Good: Starting off in the middle of a sentence was funny, and the subject matter was fairly universal (who hasn't been angry at a stubborn vending machine?), and the animation was nice.

The Bad: Background noises were too loud and the voices were too quiet, and the credits were much too long compared to the length of the film.

Overall: It was nice and got a couple of chuckles out of me, but it was also a tad bit predictable.

People won't be people when they hear this sound.

I really liked that. Funny little film, the animation was good too.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

that was really good, the only thing I would change is the background noises. but other than that it was a good film mini/smile

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4876920171_59c4d4ac70.jpg
More videos on my Youtube Channel or on my (now updated) Webstite