Topic: Justice League Christmas brickfilm

Hey people,
I'm doing a Christmas themed super hero animation. It will feature a LEGO Justice League trying to rescue Santa from the Flash villain, Zoom. 

The video will be posted on Youtube and I will credit any one who voices in it(if you have a channel, make sure to tell me and I'll link it in the description). 

I imagine most of the characters sounding like they do in this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFHEbWXJobk

Batman
He's essentially the flagship character of DC comics.  His voice should sound deep, but not too Christian Bale-ish.  I'm going for something similar to the one in the video above.
Audition line 1: “We have to find a way to go through.”
Audition line 2: “Good work team!”

Superman
American accent, mighty sounding.  A lot like the video, but a bit over the top.  I imagine him to just keep yelling out his opinion, the rest one the League are embarrassed by him, but don't want to say anything.
Audition line 1: “Santa? Kidnapped? What are we waiting for? Let’s go!”
Audition line 2: “Wait if you’re Barry... (turns) then you must be an impostor!”

Wonder Woman
Her voice should sound mighty like the video, but with a bit more authority.
Audition line: “Yeah, we’re kinda trying to forget that ever happened. The portal’s right there and your sleigh’s just outside.”

Green Lantern
He should sound like the video, but a bit more over-confident.
Audition line: "Uh Batman, it's open."

Flash
The Flash should sound more like how he does in the CW tv show. 
Audition line 1: “Get up, quick! Santa’s been kidnapped by Zoom!”
Audition line 2: “This must be one of the the fifty-two breaches.”

Green Arrow
I don't have a video for him, but I was thinking a Stephen Amell-ish voice.  Deep and a bit rough sounding.
Audition line 1: “Thanks Ray, these nanite-laced arrows are really helpful.”
Audition line 2: “Well it’s Christmas Eve, we need to celebrate and there’s only one place superhero teams can go after a win.”

Please send any auditions to [email protected] , and if you have any questions feel free to leave them below.
Thanks,
Palmerson

Re: Justice League Christmas brickfilm

I'll send something today