Topic: Maybe Upgrading the website

The website should look a little more modern, if possible, make the website a little more advanced with its use. Its just a suggestion.

Legolord Productions
Subscribe for LLP Brickfilming Content

I'll be uploading Brickfilms that I have improved the most on per year on BricksInMotion

Re: Maybe Upgrading the website

Hi LegoLordPro! There are eventual plans for a redesign to Bricks in Motion, however these won't be focused on until Smeagol has  finished working on Bricks in Motion: The Documentary.

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

I'm not in any position to edit this website, but to give my thoughts on a redesign, I actually think the forums work effectively, and I find it amongst the easiest forums I use in terms of design. Perhaps one thing that could help is including HTML instead of BB Code.

http://www.cxpulp.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=874&d=1279678499
The new KB Videos coming soon.

LegoLordPro wrote:

The website should look a little more modern, if possible, make the website a little more advanced with its use. Its just a suggestion.

I agree! It's time to revamp and reboot our advanced transitional mobility. We need to shift our paradigm and enable a more modern operational interface- otherwise we'll never achieve 110% synergy across the board.

Squash wrote:

I agree! It's time to revamp and reboot our advanced transitional mobility. We need to shift our paradigm and enable a more modern operational interface- otherwise we'll never achieve 110% synergy across the board.

You nailed it right there. I couldn't have said it better myself.