Topic: Magic Moneyz

An Exercise in audio syncing/getting right audio and animation. It's a bit pointless, really, but I enjoyed making it.

YouTube SD
YouTube HD

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Re: Magic Moneyz

Good job syncing. I know you weren't aiming for animation, but there were fragments, such as when the guy in the brown shirt is turning, that could use a little work.

Hehe not bad. The guy getting robbed turns too slow but other than that it was very amusing.

skull brick wrote:

I know you weren't aiming for animation, but there were fragments, such as when the guy in the brown shirt is turning, that could use a little work.

I see what you're talking about. This happens every time I animate more than one thing at a time. I'm not very good. I'll definitely try to improve! Thanks!

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

He he, it reminded me of Hazzat's Victim of the Pixies. Great job, I like how the guy seems really slow so the 'thief' seemed extremely fast.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/DaLegoMaster/Other/brook_signature.png