Topic: Best Brickfilms of 2016

So there has recently been a new thread called 2015 BricksinMotion Viewers' Choice Awards Nominees and when I saw it, it thought "Hey. Instead of digging through our favourite brickfilms made in the course of 12 months, why not have a thread dedicated to nominating our favourite 2016 brickfilms to reduce the hassle" so I made one.
Not just that, but people who retired from brickfilming and the community can come to this thread to see what they missed out on. Like when Fancypants left for a mission.

There's three thing you have to keep in mind when posting your "best brickfilms".

• You must give the name of the brickfilm.

• It must credit the director/animator either by their stage name or real name

• It must have a link to where you can see it. If for some reason, it isn't free on the Internet, give details about how and where to find it.

Do your best to refrain from submitting your own content unless if they have won awards or placed high in film contests.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

Re: Best Brickfilms of 2016

To start things off...

The top ten for THAC
Squeeb by Forlorn Creature for THACXIII
Fantasma by Realbrick for THACXIII
MECH by Rioforce for THACXIII
Vengeance of a Different Sort by BuilderBrothers for THACXIII
Space Worms by MonsieurCaron for THACXIII
Recollections by 5-K Animations for THACXIII
About by Squash for THACXIII
Benny n' Lee in: Death Comes Robbing by SillyPenta for THACXIII
The Voyage by thisof for THACXIII
Oven Explosion Causes Death and Destruction by AnimationIsaac for THACXIII

And some worth mentioning
I am the Night by AnnoyingNoisesProductions
Creepers Part 4 by Forlorn Creature
The Desert Outpost by The LEGO Minecraft Group
A City Crook is no Match for Technic Vehicles! By Dylan Woodley for the LEGO Group

Last edited by Kd2000 (March 3, 2016 (02:20am))

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1