Topic: Work In Progress - Horror/Mystery project

So I thought I would post this small little clip here, because I would really like to know
what people think of it mini/smile
The clip is raw animation footage, no color correction whatsoever.
Constructive criticism/feedback will be appreciated!
Please let me know what you guys think mini/smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsbCtW8 … e=youtu.be

Re: Work In Progress - Horror/Mystery project

The lighting looks great mini/smile

Previously known as Gillcrafter

"I'm not superstitious. But I am a little stitious."
                                                            -Michael Scott

Very interesting way to dress a set. I really like the atmosphere, are you using Quickcam Pro 9000? Cause the quality seems a little off but it's reasonable with a camera like Quickam Pro 9K... a perfect camera for brickfilming apart from quality (if only it shot in 1080p). Obviously good sound design would turn the sequence to an even more atmospheric one. It's a great test and I'd say go for it mini/wink

Well done. The set is nice, looks lived in. The lighting fits what you're going for, but my only gripes are the camera work. The initial shot shows the cigar/cigarette, and the man grabs it. You pan the camera to the left yet the guy walks in a different direction before you cut to a different shot. I feel it would be smoother if the camera panned to the right with the minifig and follows him briefly to the couch. Then once he reaches the couch, have the camera directly in front of him.

Just my two cents on the matter, even though you've already shot it. That's just what i would do. Also, the animation is smooth, good job.

Been a Brickfilm fan since 2009, yet ive failed to become a coniseur. What a shame. Might as well get started.