Topic: Casting call Batman at the movies

So I have a little bit of an odd casting call: I need two voice actors for my Rebrick entry. To do some grunts and such....

Here is a very rough cut of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSDXvXb … e=youtu.be .  I will tell you which parts need voice sound. (If you're not thinking of voice acting please wait to watch the video till its all done)

Batman: For Batman I need the same beatboxing beat as in the video (so I can sync  it with the animation), Also a sort of scared scream after the explosion (he is really scared so he jumps back). Then maybe something as he goes back then throws the mic. Be creative and try whatever you think would sound best with the animation!

Joker: for joker I'm thinking of maybe a "HeHehe" as he comes out of the bank then a "Ah" as he falls, then maybe he makes a motorcycle or race car sound as he speeds away. Then I need him to be making a "No" or "I don't want to" sound as he shakes his head. But again surprise me, if you think he should say something different just try it (I just can't have very recognizable words in the animation).

You can email the lines to me at "osomstudios(at)gmail.com"

Thanks a bunch guys!
OsomStudios

Last edited by osomstudios (December 27, 2016 (10:08am))

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Re: Casting call Batman at the movies

Bump.  I really need these lines in the next few days, anybody interested? Or know of somebody who would do a good job?Sorry if this is a double post, but I thought it was ok since my last post was a while ago.

Thanks a bunch
OsomStudios

My Youtube

I'll do the Joker if you like.

Yea that would be awesome! And theirs a good chance you would get the part cause nobody else has tried out yet, you could try for batman also if you want.

Thanks a bunch
OsomStudios

My Youtube