Topic: [THAC XIV] Free

Directory Link

[THAC XIV] Free

Youtube

The story of a man's first day out of prison

I would love to recieve constructive criticism

Last edited by No H Media (January 8, 2017 (10:35am))

"We go to the movies to enter a new, fascinating world, to inhabit vicariously another human being who at first seems so unlike us and yet at heart is like us, to live in a fictional reality that illuminates our daily reality."
                                                                                                              - Robert McKee, Story

Re: [THAC XIV] Free

Interesting concept. I think it worked fairly well, although i feel it ended too soon. I guess that can be blamed on THAC.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

I really liked the voice of the shopkeeper.

BWJC wrote:

Interesting concept. I think it worked fairly well, although i feel it ended too soon. I guess that can be blamed on THAC.

Yeah, the film is definitely not perfect when it comes to pasing - If I had had more time I would have loved to create a bit more tension in the scene in the shop before the climax. All in all, though, I am quite happy with how the film turned out, and my first THAC was definitely an enjoyable experience (despite some slight sleep deprivation)

"We go to the movies to enter a new, fascinating world, to inhabit vicariously another human being who at first seems so unlike us and yet at heart is like us, to live in a fictional reality that illuminates our daily reality."
                                                                                                              - Robert McKee, Story

Squid wrote:

I really liked the voice of the shopkeeper.

Haha, I hadn't really planned for voice actors ahead of time, so he is actually my step-father. I'm happy you liked it anyway.

I'll tell him when he gets home.

- Robert McKee, Story