Topic: [THAC XIV] New Crew

Directory Link

[THAC XIV] New Crew

YouTube

My entry for THAC XIV. I decided to play it safe and go with a simple story. I'm pleased that I was able to finish, but wish I could have done better.

Any comments/criticism/feedback/stuff would be appreciated.

YouTube

"If you find a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

Re: [THAC XIV] New Crew

Hehe

This is an all around well done THAC film - a short, but well-pulled off story, good animation, and great sets and lighting. One thing I would critique, though, is the voice acting (I assume you voiced it?) - it felt a bit flat. Still, this is a fun film - glad you were able to finish! mini/bigsmile

Noice. Shoot first, ask questions, a good motto to live by.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

Hehe

This is an all around well done THAC film - a short, but well-pulled off story, good animation, and great sets and lighting. One thing I would critique, though, is the voice acting (I assume you voiced it?) - it felt a bit flat. Still, this is a fun film - glad you were able to finish! mini/bigsmile

Thanks!
I wasn't too pleased with how the voicing turned out (yeah, I did it...), but I guess I have to start somewhere. I am going to try to incorporate voice acting in more of my future videos, and hopefully, it will improve with time.

YouTube

"If you find a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

Some really nice animation, and great visuals. The voices were a little hard to hear, but the finished product is pretty good!