Topic: [THAC XIV] Segway-ed

Directory Link

Segway-ed (Thac XIV)

Youtube

This turned out way stranger then it was meant to. Forgive my tired brain.

The sequence in the middle which you're probably scratching your head at was filmed in the last hour of Thac and was thus very rushed. The man on the segway was meant to hit a bump and slam his hand down on the handle. The shot of the weird yellow stick on the red pad was supposed to be his hand pushing a button. I had wanted to label the button "Morph", but didn't have time. We were then supposed to see the segway transform into a plane, a shot I had to cut entirely. The plane would then fly into the sky and the video would proceed as it did. The transformations in the air we're meant to be him trying to turn it back into a segway. It didn't really work.....

I'll probably release a director's cut soon, in which the shots will make more sense.

Last edited by Undershadow (January 8, 2017 (04:35pm))

YouTube | Twitter | Brick à Brack | Discord @ Undershadow#9982
   -- If a frame were worth a dollar, I'd be a millionaire by now --

Re: [THAC XIV] Segway-ed

I love the brickbuilt effects!

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

@BWJC Thanks! They were a lot of fun to do.

Wow verry fast! But I the sets were good, and the animation was top notch (I loved the brick built fx)! All and all this was a very cool entry.

Keep up the good work.
OsomStudios

Last edited by osomstudios (January 9, 2017 (12:24pm))

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

This was a delight to watch. All of the brick-built effects were wonderful. mini/smile

Thank you all for the positive comments!

@osomstudios You're right, it did turn out really fast. I hope to work on pacing more in my future films. Right now, it isn't one of my strong suits. mini/blankexpression