Topic: Filmography Editing

Hi,

I have been thinking recently about uploading some of my animations from YouTube to this site, but for those that I don't want to upload (due to them being of a poor editing standard, something that I can no longer change), would it be possible to put films into the filmography section of your profile without having to upload it to BiM? Thanks in advance for any responses.

P.S. On a side note, some of my older animations which I DO want to post do not have a specific thumbnail picture that is anywhere on my computer, and they have been deleted from my computer, which means that they are only available on YouTube. Is there a way to get a thumbnail picture from YouTube which I can then use for when uploading the film to this site? I would very much appreciate it if someone could help me with this mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Re: Filmography Editing

You can get the YouTube thumbnails by right-clicking on the thumbnail and clicking "Open image in new tab". Then you must remove all characters in the url after "hqdefault.jpg", so for example this becomes this. Then right-click and save the image.

Re: Filmography Editing

Ok thanks I will try that out and hope it works! mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?