Topic: Breach and Peel - Closed

Over the winter break I animated a comedy short, Breach and Peel, without having voices recorded because I needed to get animation done before coming back to school. I need four voices for the film:

a convenience store owner (shown below), adult male; test line: "Calm down man, I don't want any trouble." LMDigital

a small time robber, adult male; test line: "Empty the register!" Supermelty

and two male police officers to yell things like "Drop the weapon!" and "Get on the ground!" Mighty Wanderer and UnknownBrick

My only direction is that the vocal tone of the short is serious, with the comedy being fully visual. There's no strong language and the violence is very cartoony, for those who are concerned with the family friendliness of projects they put their name on. Email auditions to me here: [email protected] Thanks!

https://c7.staticflickr.com/1/256/31396111214_f40f2962df_z.jpg

P.S. I'm not showing the other characters to avoid spoilers.

Last edited by backyardlegos (January 17, 2017 (10:36pm))

Re: Breach and Peel - Closed

I'm interested, but what did you mean when you said: "the vocal tone of the short is serious, with the comedy being fully visual"? Whatever you were trying to say isn't clear to me.

Supermelty Productions
Voice Over Website: ianwood.site

I've cast Supermelty as the robber. Still looking for voices for the other characters, especially the police officers.

Okay, I have people cast for all the roles; Thanks guys!