Re: The Animation Challenge

mini/sad  ahh well. we'll try again next time I guess. I'm not sure yo pass this off to... I guess you can if you want shawarma

Since this time of year people are busy, we could always wait until January after THAC. That way more people could be interested.

true good idea raptor lets do that mini/smile

Waiting until after THAC is probably the best idea. I'm new to this forum and this concept looks really interesting so if it starts up again I will definitely try and submit something! mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Nice to meet you lego figure productions! I am excited so see what you come up with in this topic. mini/wink

Well, THAC is now completed, who here is available to try this challenge again? I unfortunately am not, as I am working on The Karate Pig and I can't take my set down yet. But if enough people are willing to participate, we can start this up again.
(Sorry for the Double post)

If it happens soon, I could definitely pull something off, as I have only just finished caring the aftermath of THAC, so I have not yet resumed work on the animation I was working on beforehand. mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Okay, so I've heard people talk about this animation challenge in chat, and I've seen videos on youtube, but now I've FINALLY found the thread. What challenge are we on now?

http://orig13.deviantart.net/3968/f/2017/197/d/c/faaf_logo_4_1_by_orignl_ninja_knight-dbglsld.png

hi nswihart! the animation challenge has been on hold since THAC,but we are about to start it up again. raptor i'm ready whenever

Okay, go ahead slotborg! We just need to start choosing challenges that attract new brick filmers to participate and get this thread going again. mini/smile

Okay then! my challenge is OVER EXAGERATED TEMPER TANTRUM this is the best idea I could think of  mini/lol  Make the craziest angriest little minifigure tantrum ever! Can't wait to see what crazy stuff you think of. i'm looking for lots of arm movement and maybe some tilting side to side. due date is  1/26/17 at 2:00 PM CST cya then!

Last edited by slotborg (January 20, 2017 (01:04pm))

This sounds like a very interesting challenge. I'm going to try my best to enter. mini/smile

YouTube | Twitter | Brick à Brack | Discord @ Undershadow#9982
   -- If a frame were worth a dollar, I'd be a millionaire by now --

Hopefully I should have some time this weekend to try and enter. mini/bigsmile

Batmanjpd Entertainment

Really cool challenge! I am going to try to clear my animation set and see if I can animate this. Nice pick Slotborg! mini/bigsmile

slotborg wrote:

due date is  1/26/17 at 2:00 CST cya then!

Is that am or pm? I will definitely enter this, and I really like the idea for the challenge because I was going to start practicing exaggerrated movements of minifigures in a series of short tests, so this is perfect! mini/bigsmile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Lego Figure Productions wrote:
slotborg wrote:

due date is  1/26/17 at 2:00 CST cya then!

Is that am or pm? I will definitely enter this, and I really like the idea for the challenge because I was going to start practicing exaggerrated movements of minifigures in a series of short tests, so this is perfect! mini/bigsmile

Oh yeah sorry i forgot to put that on there. its PM

Awesome, totally gonna enter this one!

http://orig13.deviantart.net/3968/f/2017/197/d/c/faaf_logo_4_1_by_orignl_ninja_knight-dbglsld.png

slotborg wrote:

Okay then! my challenge is OVER EXAGERATED TEMPER TANTRUM this is the best idea I could think of  mini/lol  Make the craziest angriest little minifigure tantrum ever! Can't wait to see what crazy stuff you think of. i'm looking for lots of arm movement and maybe some tilting side to side. due date is  1/26/17 at 2:00 PM CST cya then!

Oh awesome! Randomly over exaggerated is my specialty! mini/lol This'll be fun. mini/bigsmile

Great choice! I love this sort of thing! I'm gonna make it as crazy as possible in LEGO! mini/lol

Can't wait to see everyones entries. mini/sunnies

Now officially titled "Lost Acronym Filmer"

Hello Everyone! I'm new to this forum, can someone tell me where can I post an entry? Thanks.:)

I too have a question - do i have to upload my entry to youtube and then post a link here? thanks mini/smile