Re: Minecraft Production Log

Here is a shot that I had to unfortunately delete, because it didn't fit into my animation. Please let me know what you think!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2r4RD … sp=sharing

cool  mini/bigsmile

All great apart from the fact that the reflection on the pig's legs looks a bit weird, but then you might not mind that. If you want to, you might be able to fix that next time by blocking the light which is causing the reflection with something like a piece of card/lego. Hope this helps mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

I actually used some paper as diffusers to reflect the light that way. It was intended, but did end up looking a little weird like you said. mini/wink

Ok. That's an interesting idea, I might try that out myself at some point! mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

After adding some finishing touches to Mixels episode 3, I am back into making Minecraft: The Karate Pig. Looking forward to this!

I completed some more shots today. I am reaching the ending of production. Right now, everything I have animated so far totals up to fifty-one seconds.

Things are going well for the Karate pig! I am hoping I can set a release date sometime this February.

Production is complete! I am now moving on to post-production.

Post-Production is taking a while, but I will hopefully have this thing done soon. mini/smile

Unfortunately, I might not be able to get this animation done for a while because my editing software is acting up. mini/rolleyes  This is starting to get annoying.

Now that I have solved the windows movie maker issue my downloading Hitfilm 4 Express, I am finishing the editing for the Karate pig. I know I am excited! mini/smile

Looks like I shouldn't have said that. The same issue is in hitfilm 4 express, so I am just going to spend some time cutting out the tenth of a second of black.

Are you 100% sure it's the editing software causing the issues? It might be your computer or webcam or something. It's kind of a shame Hitfilm 4 Express isn't working, I was going to recommend it to you. Hope you find a solution soon mini/sad

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

I looked into it a little more and discovered it was not the editing software, but the capture software. Hitfilm 4 Express turns out to be working great now! mini/smile

Good news guys, I am now using hitfilm 4 express to edit out all of the black on each shot for the Karate pig. This might take a while, but I will get it done! mini/bigsmile

Great! I hope this animation will all be worth it when it's finished mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Great! I hope this animation will all be worth it when it's finished mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Once it is finished, I will hopefully be able to start a routine again. mini/bigsmile

In the mean time, here is a little trailer I was working on when my software started acting weird. As you can tell, it is unfinished and the masking was turning out really bad. I thought I would share it with you anyways.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2r4RD … sp=sharing
Some of you may have seen it as I entered it in the animation challenge.

Last edited by Raptor Studios (March 9, 2017 (05:02pm))

Cool! The animation was very well done, however of course as you said it's just the terrifying masking process mini/jaw that needs brushing up on mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?