Re: Introduce Yourselves

/

Last edited by LBF Productions (May 27, 2017 (01:49pm))

Welcome, Edmo mini/smile

Welcome!

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

I'm BlueyxPacific
I'm a legoholic
I like watching and making brick films because.. I LOVE LEGOS
My favorite line of legos is StarWars

I think that the following things are really awesome:

-Tea
-Building lego mechanisms
-Micheal Jackson
-Scooby Doo
-Tom and Jerry
-The holiday season

BlueyxPacific - Brickfilm Animator

What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on? - Gandalf the Grey

/

Last edited by LBF Productions (May 27, 2017 (01:47pm))

Hello!

I am Lego Figure Productions.

I have technically been animating for 5 years (although I did take 4 6 month gaps in 2011-2014, so I have really only been busy making animations for 3 years.

I am a huge LEGO, Minecraft, Star Wars, LOTR and Harry Potter fan, and so these are my usual topics when it comes to animations.

I only became really serious about animations in the last year, so I am now subscribed to almost 200 animation channels on youtube!! mini/eek I also have a youtube channel (link below).

My new year's resolutions are to be more active across social media, forum sites (like this one) and also to make more animations.

Although I am new to this forum (although I have been keeping an eye on this place for a couple of years mini/shifty ) I hope to prove to be a valuable and regular member. I also hope that Bricks in Motion will be able to open new doors for me and help me with any questions that I may have.

Here is for an amazing 2017!!!

(But seriously, after the appalling previous year, we need 2017 to be good in order to stay sane) mini/confused

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Welcome to BiM!

At least we got Rogue One last year, that was good.

Hello my name is Essentia.

I've been lurking for a couple months now, but decided to introduce myself.

I started animating when I was 10 in 2006 and been doing it on and off since.

I have a passion for film, music and games.

My goal for this year is too improve techniques and to start a new series based off stories I wrote as a teenager in high school.

Essentia Studios
Twitter
Youtube

Well, it's been a while. Last time i was here, i used an entirely different name. But since i was an immature moron back then, that didn't end too well...

A few days ago, i browsed around my YouTube channel and i rewatched just about all of my old brickfilms. Most of them are really short clips with a lot of violent things in them that each took me around three hours or less to shoot, as 15 year old me enjoyed making crap like that. But rewatching all the content i made gave me a lot of inspiration, and i came up with an idea for a brickfilm. I built a small set and i filmed the first shot. And then the second. And the third, and so on. It seems that i finally have gained the motivation to work on a large project now, so that's what i'm currently doing. I thought i'd join up on BiM too, so that i can share all the things i'm working on and participate in discussions here.

I've uploaded two shots from the film on YouTube as a preview, here's one of them. It's probably my favourite shot so far, i really got the lighting right for it and it creates a really dark vibe which i'm looking for. Maybe i'll create a topic in the Production subforum when i'm a bit further into the process of working on this film.

I definitely hope i'll keep creating animations in the future, working on the first shots of the film has been a blast so far.

So uh, hey everyone!

http://i.imgur.com/pU98t55.png

Wellcome to BIM! Wow Essentia thats a long time animating. Thats awesome WSM I know its really hard to keep motivation on a project so good on ya. Any ways Always cool to get new members. Make sure to read the Bricks in Motion guidelines http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/rules/

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Welcome to the party! mini/smile That clip was really cool, good lighting and smooth animation.

"Of course I'm lucky, I'm a leprechaun!"-Fred the Leprechaun
I hope no one has realized I like emojjies mini/shifty

Hello everyone! My name is Martin aka STOPandMOTION mini/smile. I am a beginner in stop motion animation but i love it and always try to improve my brickfilms

Hi, my name is Chris and my channel is Gold Brick Productions.

I'm kinda surprised that I haven't heard much about this place, but rioforce recommended I jump on a while ago. Hoping I can become a part of the community! I've been a brickfilmer for years, but I've only been a competent brickfilmer for about two of those mini/tongue

When I'm not brickfilming, I'm probably doing homework, jogging, building electronics, writing, or listening to music.

Thanks for letting me introduce myself, and I look forward to what's ahead here!

Welcome to Bricks in Motion!

Welcome aboard, Chris!

Hey Chris! Welcome to Bricks in Motion! We're all glad to have you here. mini/bigsmile

Please be sure to check out the forum rules and (optionally) the BiM FAQ for more info about BiM. Look forward to seeing you around!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Welcome! Sound like a cool guy! mini/smile

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I've read up on the rules and I am excited for what's ahead mini/bigsmile

Hello,
I'm MrPelluke and I live in Germany
I like Star Wars,Sherlock Holmes,Batman and other Dc Heroes,and some other Things.:)

Welcome to Bricks in Motion MrPelluke!