Topic: BATMAN: cold night

Directory Link

BATMAN: cold night

YT

Batman and Cat-woman chases Mr.Freeze

The idea for film is the most important thing. The animation we learn by the way.

Re: BATMAN: cold night

Beautiful work, so lifelike! Really well made!

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys

Very well done.

Great animation, camera movement, set design, and voice acting - I didn't understand a word, but it sounded expressive.

The only thing I would criticize is the lighting; the brightness level was perfect, but I thought the tone might have been too cool. However, that is completely subjective.

YouTube

"If you find a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

WOW!! that was really impressive. I really like how the whole thing was on the back of a truck that was epic!!!:D

I have to say, I had some fairly low expectations when I first clicked on the link, but holy guacamole that is some fantastic animation and camera work.  Some of the best I've seen in a while.  I didn't understand what the characters were saying, but I didn't need to in order to follow the plot.  My only complaint would be that the lighting looked a bit flat and oddly tinted, but that's a pretty minor criticism.  Excellent work!

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive