Topic: Justice League Characters Casting Call --CLOSED

This is a casting call for my first brick film.  It will be a short comedy with no inappropriate language or swears. It's about the Justice League interviewing a man who wants to join the Justice League.
There's only a few lines for each character. If I like your voice as that character, I may contact you in the future about other brick films I may want you in. Here are the characters I need voices for:

1. Superman
Generic heroic voice
Test lines: "I like this fellow already." "Hey guys, what's up?" And I'd like to hear some heroic laughter as well.

2. Cyborg
(Cyborg's voice. Look it up if necessary)
Test Lines: "I just scanned him for any artificial intelligence networks, and there's none."

3. Martian Man Hunter
Deep calm voice
Test lines: "I can see right through this guy with my x-ray vison." "Batman, there's a gentleman here who claims to have super abilities"

When you're recording your audition, please practice every test line at least once.
Please send all auditions to my email: [email protected]
The full script will be sent to all those who I have accepted.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me or personal message me on Bricks in Motion.
Thanks!

Last edited by Supermelty (February 11, 2017 (03:46pm))

Supermelty Productions
Voice Over Website: ianwood.site

Re: Justice League Characters Casting Call --CLOSED

Hey man,
It's good to hear you are doing your 1st brickfilm.

I would really really like to voice for you, the thing is my voice / my microphone are very very bad. My english accent is not good at all and the microphone I am using is picking up a lot of bass for one reason, so the end product doesn't sound good at all.

If you still want me to voice for you, (without minding about the above problems) please let me know.

Andrew BrickMovies - Stop Motion Animator

Do you still need voice actors?

Cheddarbob10 wrote:

Do you still need voice actors?

Yes I do.

Supermelty Productions

I'm excited to see this film!  When do you expect it to be finished and uploaded?

https://bricksafe.com/files/Wammy/Our%20Friend%20Pablo.jpg  Watch it on YouTube!

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
~ Psalm 23:6 ~

Wammy wrote:

I'm excited to see this film!  When do you expect it to be finished and uploaded?

Hopefully within the next few weeks.

Supermelty Productions