Topic: Finn's Sword

Directory Link

Finn's Sword

Made this with my son. He love StopMotion on YouTube so we did some research and made one ourselves

Re: Finn's Sword

Welcome MachoCamacho!
It's excellent to see you're spending time doing fun things with your son! We here at BricksinMotion.com are a wide variety of ages and interests all related to animating with Lego. I very much enjoyed watching your short film animation, and I look forward to what other things you might try with Lego animation.
If you're looking for a youtube channel that you and your son might enjoy together, I suggest Lego, Clay, and Fun .

There are many resources on the forums for tips and suggestions. Quite a few of our members have also put together how-to videos on youtube if you're interested in doing more advanced animation.

And if you have questions, just ask!

Thanks,
Nate Swihart (Far and Away Futures Productions)

http://orig13.deviantart.net/3968/f/2017/197/d/c/faaf_logo_4_1_by_orignl_ninja_knight-dbglsld.png

Hey there! I really enjoyed it and it's nice to see a father and his son doing a stop motion video. I hope you liked the process and will make more in the future.

We loved the process and are already working on our next project together. My kids lost all of their toys due to the fire but luckily I just found a bucket of Lego's for $50 at a swapmeet, we are all very excited at our future possibilities. Thanks for the love

Oh and NSWihart we checked out the YouTube channel Lego Clay Fun and we loved it especially my daughter