Topic: Lego Speed Builds Episode 1 Production Log

Hello BIM! I am now once again at it and I have started on what might be a series. The series involves lego minifigures of all types solving a problem or something else by speed building. The first (maybe only) episode will revolve around Batman-themed characters. I have finished scripting, and now I am working on production. Here is one of my first frames: http://i.imgur.com/VVKxJrY.jpg

As Always, here is the progress listed:

Lego Speed Builds Episode: 1 (Production)

If this turns out well, I am going to consider making more of these type of animations. Please let me know what you think of my idea and the frame posted. Thank you! I enjoy feedback.

Re: Lego Speed Builds Episode 1 Production Log

So this is the project you were talking about with the batman CMS! Nice idea, kind of reminds me of The Lego Movie in a way mini/smile at the moment I have no strong views on whether or not you should continue this, however I can probably make a judgement once I have seen the first one mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

I must be a little confused here. What do you mean you have seen the first one?

I mean once you have posted the first one and I have seen it then I can make a proper judgement mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Oh. Ok. Thanks for clarifying. mini/smile

Looks cool, you could tilt the camera up a little in that first frame so you can see his whole head and not so much of the floor. But looks cool!

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Thanks for the advice! I will see if I can find time to reshoot that shot with the camera upward.

I don't know if this is intentional, but I can just about see some green behind batman, just beside his feet. If you did not mean for this, then I would definitely recommend reshooting it mini/smile good luck with the animation!

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Thank you for pointing that out! I did not notice that until now! Looks like because of the two errors, I will re-shoot this one.

Well, for now I have a lot on my plate, so I am going to halt production on this for a while. Stay tuned.