Topic: Need Superhero Voice Actors!

I really need voice actors for Captain America, Batman, Robin(LEGO Movie version), Ant-Man, Deadshot, Electro, Supergirl, Batgirl, Catwomen, Crossbones, and Iron Man if you would like to voice any of these characters then please email me at [email protected] to Audition! and don't be upset if you don't get the part.

Re: Need Superhero Voice Actors!

If you click on the link in my signature you will hear many of the voices I do.  If your film is family-friendly, (no swearing, taking the Lord's name in vain or "adult" content), let me know if you are interested in having me help out with any of the female characters.

Cool, would you like to voice Supergirl for me? it's would be right in the middle of child and teenager (she's 13) and are you a Christian? because you said "taking the Lord's name in vain" if so that's awesome! so if your interested in Supergirl please emailme at [email protected]:)

I'd love to do the voice of Robin. I'm just not sure I cold do a LEGO Batman Movie version.

Hmm well I only have the LEGO Movie Version, sorry but if you really want it then email me your best LEGO Movie version Robin mini/wink