Topic: Separated and ReBuilt

Directory Link

Separated and ReBuilt

Click here to watch

Made for the LEGO Batman ReBrick Contest

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

Re: Separated and ReBuilt

Wow, this is great!

https://i.imgur.com/0X6EoJh.jpg
YouTube Channel : All My Links ↑Click for newest animation!↑

Amazing. Not sure I got the ending, but some really nice work here.

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

I appreciate your comments

thistof wrote:

Amazing. Not sure I got the ending, but some really nice work here.

I tried to pack as much as I could in 30 seconds.
I'll try to explain the whole thing in words.
First, a villain uses a machine to destroy a building. Next, Batman enters the scene and dismantles the machine and his own car to make a new machine which fixes the broken building. The villain runs away and Batman throws a baterang to knock him down.

Are there anything I should improve on?

Edit:
Can I bump my thread if I don't get any response by 20 days?

Last edited by Kd2000 (April 15, 2017 (10:28pm))

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

I really liked this when I saw it! Funny I never noticed you were the one who made it until now. The animation color and sets were all really really good! I liked that you made some stuff with mixed colored bricks. The only real critique I could say, is that some of the angles looked a little off. But over all I thought this was a really cool entry!

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

mod edit: please don't use other peoples' film threads to promote your own project. Thank you.

Last edited by Sméagol (April 21, 2017 (09:32pm))

osomstudios wrote:

I really liked this when I saw it! Funny I never noticed you were the one who made it until now. The animation color and sets were all really really good! I liked that you made some stuff with mixed colored bricks. The only real critique I could say, is that some of the angles looked a little off. But over all I thought this was a really cool entry!

I will sure work on my angles for my next projects. The sets I used were primarily bricks from the Harry Potter Diagon Alley set. You should check it out if that was the set you were referring to.

mod edit wrote:

please don't use other peoples' film threads to promote your own project

That's a shame. Send me a message if you were directing me to your project.

Youtube

-FilmyGuy1

Excellent! Colorful and creative set design. The use of a black expanse provided nice contrast with the almost 'ridiculous' color scheme of the short. Well animated and the 'feel' created by the camera you used and the color grading gave it a very nice old yet new look. Entertaining and well done.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm