Topic: Star Wars: The Life of a Stormtrooper Coming 2018!

The first season of my new series "Star Wars: The Life of a Stormtrooper" is comeing 2018! I still don't have a release date, but filming will start this summer. The season will be composed of four episodes each about two minutes long, not including titles and credits. I don't want to give away too much of the story, but the basic storyline is about two stormtroopers who have a different adventure every episode. Other characters include Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Vader, the Emperor, and even the Penguin and the Joker! The first episode will be called "Trouble in the Mess Hall" I haven't completed the first draft yet, but the script should be completed soon. I will post an update with a pdf of the script as soon as I finish it. I will be much assisted in making this series with my cousin Bryce Boyles, A.K.A. The LEGO B.L.T. He is great at coming up with stories, and ideas and will be directing this series. He is a big part of all my films, and this series will be quite the team effort. We are very excited about this new series! I will also have a production log and a post-production log once that get's going. Once the script is released, please feel free to give any suggestions you have to improve the story.

Last edited by Brickman (October 5, 2020 (01:50pm))

Re: Star Wars: The Life of a Stormtrooper Coming 2018!

Cool can't wait to see this new series

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Script is coming along nicely. Here is the Season Logo:

http://i.imgur.com/gx5kFPP.jpg

-Brickman

Last edited by Brickman (April 1, 2017 (11:43am))

First draft of the script is almost complete! Here's what we have so far. Please feel free to give your opinion - positive or negative. We want this to be the best series it can be, so all criticism is welcome.

-Brickman

We have made a slight change of plan. The season will be concluded with a twenty minute movie instead of a five minute episode.

-Brickman

Last edited by Brickman (April 10, 2017 (09:01pm))

For all upcoming information on the series, you can check out this thread.